Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Foodemy

via
One thing that most women can relate on is their ever changing relationship with food. One day food is your best friend and the next your worst enemy and the worst is the days when food is your frenimy that you just cant stay way from.

My personal philosophy on food is this: you should listen to your body and feed it accordingly.

Sounds easy enough but we all know its not, because the fact is that food can be a very comforting substitute for many things. For instance right now my lack of a love life is making food my sort of boyfriend (NOT GOOD) so instead of coming home to cuddle with my bf I am coming home and cuddling with a brownie or a bowl of ice-cream. I AM BREAKING THAT HABIT NOW. because not only is the lack of a boyfriend dictating my life but in the end eating junk doesn't make me feel good long term (but ill admit its great in the moment).

Any good suggestions on what else could replace those nightly cuddle sessions instead of calories??

Cheek!

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment