Friday, October 5, 2012

My Fam

from left to right, Gabby, Madison, me, My Dad, My Mom, Aidan, Brendan and Conor

supporting my Dads team, Go Rapids!
I am a lucky girl with one big crazy family. I am the oldest of 6 kids, (pause for dramatic effect) yes 6! I am significantly older then all of my 5 siblings because they are actually my half-siblings (although i never ever think of them that way). I am so lucky to have such an entertaining and quirky family, I absolutely love visiting them (they live in Denver, CO) and I always leave completely loved and completely exhausted.

2 comments:

  1. so cute, and wow...6 kids! sounds like fun and very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 kids! having a big family seems like so much fun.. i only have 1 brother! i can't imagine how parents take care of so many at once!

    ReplyDelete