Friday, August 10, 2012

Life in General at 25






My life in general is fab, sometimes I pinch myself for how lucky I am to live in such a fantastic and unique city (if you have never been to San Francisco you must visit!!) I am surrounded by such smart, interesting and strong female friends and a have a job that I enjoy going to everyday.

In the midst of all my fabulousness  I have those moments of quarter life crisis where I am wondering what I am doing with my life, will I be forever alone and I am a complete failure? From what I have gathered this is completely normal, right?

This time in my life as a single, working 20 something is a very contradictory time. For every freedom there is an equally strong fear of the unknown, for every wild night out there is a lonely night at home, for every instability there is a yearning for a stable safe place. It is almost difficult to appreciate this time when the future is so uncertain and for all I know completely not what I had envisioned for my life.

I could really use some insight from women who have been there and lived through it. And ultimately I would love to be able to enjoy this time in my life with a little less worry about the future (gulp)

Help!!


No comments:

Post a Comment