Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Big Debut


I am a very lucky girl so far in life. The reason I wanted to start this blog in first place was because although I am very lucky in many aspects of my life I am completely freaked out by my completely blank and unknown future. The only comfort that I seem to get to the empty abyss in front of my is when I get and give advice to my girlfriends and women in my family and sometimes even complete strangers, so I thought hey, why not have a blog completely dedicated to harnessing the priceless advice and wisdom of other women, older younger and the same age. We are all in essentially the same boat and sometimes to hear what other women are facing puts everything in perspective. 

Please feel free to ask questions, write comments and share your stories!

thanks Cheeks! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment